Nov 19, 2014

Why I want to dance on a rooftop...

Hello  Everyone!
I'm Winifred, you don't know me really well yet... but you soon will!

*evil chuckle*

*crickets chirping*



I'm here today to talk a bit about our favorite subject!

Noooo, not Jane Austen!


Nope. Not LOTR or the Hobbit!


AND NO.
Not Tom Hiddleston! (Sorry Jess...)


This post is about why I want to dance on a rooftop.



Yeah, yeah, yeah... I know you'd rather have Tom Hiddleston, but hear me out.

True Friends are so important!
*cough* WHY DID BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH HAVE TO GO AND ENGAGE HIMSELF?! *cough*

Recently I've had "friendship" on my mind. I've been so blessed by friends, especially by my encouraging fellow writers and fangirls: Jess, Maiz, and Evie.


Yes, if you haven't guessed the favorite subject yet, it's friends.


Today I wanted to thank you, my dear friends for all of the joys and happiness and encouragement you bestow! You seriously make my day-every day! And I can't wait until we all meet face-to-face!!! You're all fantastic! 

So without further ado...

Thank your online friends tag
1. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I learn so much from y'all. :)
2. Thank you for being crazy, nuts and somewhat insane! (Yay! I'm not the only one!)
3. Thank you for fangirl-y moments. *coughDWcough*
4. Thank you for your criticism and encouragement, especially in the writing area.
5. Thank you for your Regency passions, otherwise I never would've gotten around to P&P.
6. Thank you for virtual *HUGS* :)
7. Thank you for including me in your circle

Instuctions:
1. Name the friend/s you're thanking
2. Write 7 thank yous on them and how they've effected you
3. The friends mentioned should proceed to thank some other friends


3 comments:

  1. Awwwwww Emma! Thank you so much! XD ♥
    You're such a good chum ta have! :D
    This tag shall be much fun!
    :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwww Em!!!!!!!!1 Thanks so much dear <3
    I love your friendship too!
    ~Ev

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will do this somtime soonsih!! :-D

    ReplyDelete